Then I took the US citizenship test, an entirely lighter form of entertainment, and which I passed, despite claiming that the "Rule of Law" means that "Everybody must follow the law, except the government."
If you do the US one, I suggest selecting "50 questions" and reload it a few times, it's amusing. Here are some choice selections.
6) Why do some states have more Representatives than other states?
A. because they have more rich people
14) What is one reason colonists came to America?
B. look for the Great Canyon
16) Name one American Indian tribe in the United States.
17) Who lived in America before the Europeans arrived?
A. Deer Hunters
C. American Indians
[I won't even choose.]
25) What major event happened on September 11, 2001, in the United States?
A. American army attacked Iraq
29) What happened at the Constitutional Convention?
C. The meeting was interrupted by British Army.
34) What does the Constitution do?
A. lets women drive a car
49) What did the Declaration of Independence do?
C. announced the name of our country