Shevek (shevek) wrote,

The US nonimmigrant visa has a field for entering country of birth. Two options available are "IN THE AIR" and "AT SEA".

On another note, I wish my country would decide whether it's called England, Great Britain or United Kingdom. This would make it easier to find in drop-downs. I know there's an official answer, and several of you are probably scurrying to look it up - but it doesn't matter if you know or I know. It only matters if the person building the intarnets sites knows.
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.