A few factual things:
- It turns out that my flight is tonight not Sunday, so I will be in England by the weekend.
- I have about 6 days in England to repack my bags and do the washing. I may need to make a trip to London.
- I am going to Europe sometime next weekend (17th) for a while. I hope to see the circus in Brussels.
- I may be in Ireland the week following Europe (around 1st July)
- After that, I have few plans for my life as a whole, although I am determined to make a trip to Singapore.
- I will be in San Francisco in November, all other things permitting.
I am working on a new software project which I really have to release, rather than hacking it into perfection for the first alpha. *sighs at self*
That's not much of a start, nor is it strictly informative about me in any non-mechanical way, but perhaps it's a start.