Current major annoyances in my life involve:
- My CD player has cost over 200 quid to fix.
- I'm still one hard disk down.
- An attempt to test my broken hard drive has merely shown me that my entire spare computer isn't working.
- Haven't even had time to fix the broken channel on my DJ desk yet.
- ATI's Catalyst 8.5x is broken as hell, much as was any earlier version, but differently, and apparently worse.
- My intermittent monitor is apparently broken, so I need to buy a new one.
- The lack of a working monitor is giving me back and shoulder pain again.
- My place is still a mess, and this makes me uncomfortable.
- Panicking about tech plans for dwcon.
- Just waiting for anything else to break, and slightly frustated.
The good news:
- I've sent the CD player to a repair shop, so at least it gets done.
- Behringer have issued an RMA for my broken EQ.
- Costume for dwcon is promising and exciting.
- I'm fencing fairly well.
- I went swimming tonight.
Notably, I'm still not unhappy in the old sense, and I'm pretty resolute, and working my way through things, but I do want a break from all this unnecessary rubbish.