Shevek (shevek) wrote,

Today I made the error of assumption. I assumed that since there was an EQ, a crossover and two amps, that the cabs would be on the smaller amp and the bins would be on the larger amp.

I was wrong in every possible respect. The wiring was completely random, and we didn't have time to fix it.

Today's fun experiment was building a digital crossover to patch things up. Tomorrow's experiment is likely to be wishing AES worked.

  • (no subject)

    I have yet to read a Java vs python comparison which was written by anyone with any serious enterprise development experience. If enterprises were…

  • (no subject)

    Today I was browsing my screenshots, and I found that I had failed the UK citizenship test. I took it again, just for fun, and failed with flying…

  • (no subject)

    Nobody in the USA has heard of Flanders and Swann. If the country had an editor, I would write to him to express my unmitigated disgust.

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.